I listen first – a lack of understanding of the problem from the start is never good.
Secondly, I empower people to take charge of their own health.
Third, I promote a positive message about our combined future.
Fourth and finally, I help spread these ideas through collaboration and networking because we will ever understand and reduce chronic disease if we do not.
I have done many things over my career. Please read about it in the blog. It is a bit complicated… The Start
A little about me...
Ken’s professional experience:
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Volunteer (19991-93)
- United States Marine Corps. (1993 – 1996)
- Attended Brooks Institute of Photography (1999-2001)
- Professional Photographer (1999 – 2009)
- Web Application Developer ( 2009 – 2011)
- Administrator of Diagnostic Service for the DNA appliance System (2011 – 2017)
- Multidisciplinary Webinar Host (2012 -2017)
- Vice President & Board Member of BioModeling Solutions Inc. (2012-2017)
- CEO and Principal Consultant of Rainmaker Innovation LLC. ( 2017 – Present)
The best way is through the contact form or directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org